Eden Rental Policies
- Check-in time is between 3PM and 6PM.
- Check-out time is 10AM.
- Single guests under 25 years of age are not allowed to rent a unit unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Eden Condominiums will charge the credit card on file for the remaining balance. Any changes made after this payment will incur the credit card fees of 2.25% per swipe and/or refund.
- Rate, descriptions and furnishings are subject to change. Should property reserved become unexpectedly unavailable, comparable and reasonable substitutions may be made.
- Any errors during the booking process shall be void.
- Garage parking is limited to one vehicle per unit and a maximum of two vehicles per unit. If you need additional parking accommodations, additional rates may apply if available.
- A Certificate of Insurance must be provided at check-in for all watercraft.
- Pets are not allowed on premises at Eden.
- Upon departure, garbage should be taken out, dishes should be cleaned in the unit dishwasher, and any dirty linens or towels should be placed in the bath tub.
For all reservations made after January 1, 2017
- All reservations require a $300 deposit. All reservations will have a 30 day prepayment policy.
- Cancellations up to 61 days of arrival $50 cancel fee
- Cancellations 60 – 31 days of arrival Loss of deposit $300
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will have 100% loss of rent.
- (Cleaning and damage fee are refunded at time of cancellation)
- ALL CANCELLATIONS made after final payment has been collected (30 days prior to stay) prior to arrival are non-refundable.
Long Term Rentals (28 days and over)
- Cancellations made 61+ days prior to arrival date will be charged a $300 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of scheduled arrival date will incur the fee of the first month's rent. The credit card on file will be charged for first month's rent only. The $300 deposit paid upon booking will be applied towards first month's rental cost.
- If cancellation is required for a medical reason, please provide a doctor's note and you will be exempt from paying first month's rent and will only be charged the $300 deposit for the cancellation.